• Register now for the FCCA Cruise Conference & Trade Show - The lowest prices of the season will only be in effect through September 1. Register now to save up to $ 300 per person!
• Grow your Business - The conference business sessions, social functions and trade show provides a superb forum for cruise industry partners to exchange information, promote your product, share ideas and cultivate valuable business relationships with cruise executives
• Meet with Cruise Executives - One-on-One meetings with decision making executives will be pre arranged for Delegates registered and paid by August 20
• Workshops - Cruise Executives from the FCCA Member Lines will participate in a series of roundtable discussions in the areas of shore excursions and operations to teach participants about the latest trends/developments and help them learn how to maximize cruise tourism's benefit. Added bonus - CEO's will give an overview of their lines' present and future plans
• Date & Location - Cozumel, Mexico, October 5-9, 2015 - Conference Structure will be located at Parque Andres, Quintana Roo
• Registration, Hotel & General Information - www.regonline.com/fccacozumel
The FCCA is a not-for-profit trade organization composed of 19 Member Lines operating over 100 vessels in Floridian, Caribbean and Latin American waters. Created in 1972, the FCCA’s mandate is to provide a forum for discussion on tourism development, ports, safety, security, and other cruise industry issue and to develop bilateral relationships with destinations’ private and public sectors. By fostering an understanding of the cruise industry and its operating practices, the FCCA works with governments, ports and private sector representatives to maximize cruise passenger, crew and cruise line spending, as well as enhance the destination experience and increase the amount of cruise passengers returning as stay-over visitors. For more information, visit F-CCA.com, the FCCA on Facebook, and @FCCAupdates on Twitter.